MOMS equips mothers with the tools to thrive. The program goal is to increase the availability of residential services for pregnant and postpartum populations who are currently facing drug and/or alcohol addiction. The program is specifically tailored to each mother. MOMS creates a safe and welcoming space where each mom can be open and honest regarding current challenges, enabling staff to provide the most appropriate level of care.
- Alcohol and drug assessment
- Linkage to appropriate level of care
- Facilitation of entry into medical detoxification and residential rehabilitation
- Individual, couples and/or family therapy
- In-home wraparound services and case management
- Educational programming
Women referred to the MOMS Program must be at least 18 years old, have an issue with drugs or alcohol, and are either currently pregnant or have given birth within the last 12 months.
East Tennessee Region